Welcome to Way to be vegetable~ ( \ Chinglish /
Nijuuyon sai, kakusei desu (w).
- I’m not a good code writer.
- JetBrains products works well with me… for now.
- Trying to study Rust, but seems it’s too hard for me as I’m not experienced and I don’t have any instructors that can help me. Planning to buy some books for it.
- In Rust 2018, we have NLL which made my life a lot more easier.
- Built two square wheels.
- My devices:
ThinkPad P50 (20ENCTO1WW) died at 2019-12-14.
- MacBook Pro 2019 13 inch (A1989).
- Lilac running stock Android.
- Bullhead currently running some Halium based OS.
- Hammerhead running Android.
- Saana running Windows 10 Mobile (Of course, what else can it run?).
- Tetris 99!
- My sites:
- Anime (Yes I’m an Otaku).
- Music (Mostly J-Pop, especially Aimer).
- Someting else:
- Kinda open source enthusiast. Supporter of FSF (though I’m not completely agree with all of their ideas), EFF, LF.
- Kinda AOSC (Always Overuse Shell Community) member.
Never done any packaging stuff.XD
- Just wrote a ugly pakreqBot for
executing JellyBaiand drew several stickers for AOSCC.
- I rewrote that bot, right now it’s pakreqBot-ng written in Python with aiohttp, aiosqlite, aiogram, and so on.
trinity of async I/O telegram bot.
- Kinda cat lover (But in fact, I never touched any cat, they just ran away when I’m trying to be close to them)(Which is pretty sad).
- Tons of unfinished projects.
- Digital identity:
All the posts here are licensed under the terms of
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 Generic
Donate: Please visit https://v2bv.net/donate.